QLV Counselling and Hypnotherapy is a professional, private practice offering a range of therapeutic modalities in a safe, secure and confidential environment. QLV can help you quash addictive behaviors, unhelpful thought patterns or emotional traumas which may be preventing you from realizing your full potential. During your sessions, you will have the opportunity to describe your feelings and issues of concern and, with the assistance of your trained counsellor, reach decisions and actions that are based on informed choice.
Did you know that to take a quantum leap means to make a great, sudden, discontinuous change? QLV can help you make dramatic, life-lasting changes by skilfully and gently guiding you towards better choices and outcomes.
INTEGRATE THERAPIES ARE AVAILABLE FOR:
- Happier, more rewarding relationships and setting healthy boundaries
- Better work/life balance
- Coping with anxiety, depression, and stress
- Extreme sadness, loneliness, and isolation
- Continuous feelings of marital, relationship and family dissatisfaction
- Improving memory, focus, and concentration
- Managing difficult emotions, including anger
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Examining phobias and alleviating their negative side-effects
- Maintaining motivation, inspiration, and clarity
- Forming healthy habits
- Substance dependency: Nicotine, alcohol, and narcotics
- Compulsive behaviors: Gambling, internet, and video games
- Weight loss/gain and eating disorders
- Sexual issues
- Headaches and migraines
- Insomnia and sleep disorders
- Psychosomatic disorders
- Support during medical treatment and pain management
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Codependency/Addictive Personality
- Victims of a child, spousal and/or family abuse/violence
- Issues with child/teenager behavior and negative attitudes
- Dermatological conditions and nail-biting
- Academic or athletic performance
- Life coaching-Psychological Resilience/Emotional Intelligence
- Career and employment issues (frequent job changes, difficulty with co-workers, management)
- Workaholic behaviors (burn-out, workplace stress)
- Repeated illness or non-compliance with treatment
- Past-life regression
- Knowing who you are, achieving your goals, and being in control of your life!
Taking shortcuts and experiencing “quick getaway” might seem easier at that moment, but where do we end up and how to find our true-self? The only way is to find a way of being with your pain so that you can get to know what it is all about and understand how to find your true path and happiness. The power is in your hands, you are much stronger than you think. It is a matter of getting away from the cage and to adapt to your environment. The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying has got a great line in it: “Whatever you do, don’t try and escape from your pain, but be with it.” By trying to escape from the pain you create more pain.
Call QLV Counselling & Hypnotherapy for a free chat and see if we can help you. Throughout Integrative Counselling and/or Clinical Hypnosis, we can help you to find the way to change your life for better, find alternative bonds and shift the perception.
ANXIETY & DEPRESSION
As with depression, often a combination of factors leads to a person developing anxiety. Some can be linked to a dopamine deficiency. Dopamine is the brain chemical that allows us to have feelings of pleasure, bliss, euphoria, motivation, concentration, focus, drive and responsible for regulating our muscle movements. Dopamine is also the primary neurotransmitter behind any addiction. We can increase dopamine naturally with things and activities that are good for us. For example proper sleep, exercise, sunlight, meditation, yoga, good habits, setting and achieving goals, etc. The good news is that depression and anxiety can be treated, just like physical conditions! And, we need to remember that we all experience some of these symptoms, from time to time, and it may not necessarily mean you are depressed. Not everyone who is experiencing depression and/or anxiety will have all of these symptoms. Feeling emotionally in pain and asking for help is not a sign of weakness. The sooner a person with anxiety and/or depression seeks for support, the sooner he or she can recover.
You Are Not Alone
Feeling Emotionally in Pain & Asking for Help is Not a Sign of Weakness.
Please call QLV Psychology now - we are here for you..