NATALIA'S EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Integrative therapist, Natalia Morozoff (M.Ed., Dip.Psychology, Dip.Counselling, Dip.C.Hypnosis, NLP, Pranic Psychotherapy), uses a wide range of evidence-based therapeutic strategies: Psychology, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Counselling, NLP and Energy Psychotherapy, to address her clients holistically.
Natalia’s philosophy is there is no single, therapeutic approach that works for every client in every context. Mind, Body, Spirit and Soul are the touchstones of our life experience. Everyone goes throughout life discovering more and facing different challenges.
At QLV we can help you to address the concerns in your life and find inner peace and balance in comfortable, non-judgmental environment. Natalia has a Master of Education, a Diploma of Psychology, a Diploma of Counselling, a Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis, Conversational Hypnotherapy, NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming) and Pranic Psychotherapy qualifications. By keeping her mind open to new scientific discoveries, learning and experience, Natalia is continually advancing in her profession.
Adults, adolescents and children are welcome. Sessions can be one-off or multiple, depending on the client’s individual needs and treatment plan.
Affiliations and Memberships
Member of the (ACA) – Australian Counselling Association, (TAHA) – the Australian Hypnosis Alliance and Medibank Provider.
ABOUT QLV PSYCHOLOGY
At QLV Psychology we utilise therapies at the very forefront of an ever-evolving field. By keeping an open mind to new scientific discoveries on the therapeutic frontier, we are constantly advancing in our profession. You can avoid wasting time on the limited array of other clinics’ overly specific and non-holistic approach by being able to confidently commit to the extensive repertoire of Natalia’s expertise in numerous therapeutic strategies.
We can assist you with
- Happier, more rewarding relationships and setting healthy boundaries
- Better work/life balance
- Coping with anxiety, depression and stress
- Improving memory, focus and concentration
- Managing difficult emotions, including anger
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Examining phobias and alleviating their negative side-effects
- Maintaining motivation, inspiration, and clarity
- Forming healthy habits
- Substance dependency: Nicotine, alcohol and narcotics
- Weight loss/gain and eating disorders
- Sexual issues
- Headaches and migraines
- Insomnia and sleep disorders
- Support during medical treatment and pain management
- Dermatological conditions and nail-biting
- Academic or athletic performance
- Life coaching
- Knowing who you are, achieving your goals, and being in control of your life!
62 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD 4101
West End Wellness Centre
30 Thomas Streey, West End, QLD 4101
SOUTH BANK AND WEST END
South Bank and West End epitomise the tasteful intersection between the gorgeous aesthetic of a suburb with a potent legacy and sense of robust heritage, meanwhile while facilitating a free-spirited culture boasting considerable artistic merit and timeless, universal parlance. Everyone is welcome in South Bank and West End, whether you’re seeking exotic cuisine or unusual curios. You will find no better place to begin your road to recovery.